Before visiting our community, take a look below at our top five things to do, our cost comparison spreadsheet, and a checklist to bring when you are ready for a tour.
Aberdeen Top Five
- Enjoy a chef-prepared meal in our spacious Tree Top dining room.
- Sit and relax with a friend and a cup of coffee in one of our beautifully-landscaped courtyards.
- Join us in the living room with fabulous entertainment and hors d’oeuvres at our weekly happy hour.
- Gather with friends in the den for a rousing game of pool or penny poker.
- Check out the colorful fish and coral in our large saltwater aquarium.
Top Five Things to do While Visiting Tulsa
- Feed the sharks at the Oklahoma Aquarium.
- Visit Philbrook Museum of Art or Gilcrease Museum. Both are world class.
- Shop Brookside or Utica Square where you will find lots of local and unique stores.
- Dine on the Arkansas River at the Blue Rose Café. They have great food and their motto is "No Crybabies"!
- Take in a concert or sporting event at the BOK Center, which hosts hundreds of events per year.
Cost Comparison Checklist
A comparison of the cost of living in your current residence versus living at a Sagora Retirement Community.
Choosing Your Home
What to look for and what questions to ask when choosing a senior community.