Before visiting our community, take a look below at our top five things to do, our cost comparison spreadsheet, and a checklist to bring when you are ready for a tour.
Mirabella Top Five
- Play bingo, pokeno, jingo and Joggin Your Noggin as well as the Wii, any day of the week.
- Men's Coffee Club meets every Friday morning, joined by the Romeo Club.
- Ladies' Tea Party Club, hosted by the Activities department, meets monthly. Join in on visiting the tea houses for lunch, desserts or tea in Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
- Mirabella Bowling Team meets every Thursday afternoon at West Creek Bowling.
- Lunch Bunch meets once monthly for excursions to some of our residents' favorite restaurants.
Top Five Attractions in Fort Worth
- Enjoy a day at the amazing Fort Worth Zoo! With 12 permanent exhibit areas, a petting zoo, train, raptors, cheetahs, penguins, primates, parrots and many events throughout the year, the Fort Worth Zoo is a favorite place to spend a day.
- Book a performance at the Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth’s historic Sundance Square. Hosting an array of Broadway shows, musicals, and top country, pop and R&B musicians, the Bass Performance Hall and dinner at one of Fort Worth’s top restaurants is a great way to spend an evening out.
- Spend a day perusing art and architecture in the Cultural District. Whether you prefer traditional art at The Kimbell Art Museum, modern art at The Modern, Americana art at the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, or want to reveal your inner cowgirl at the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, the Fort Worth Museum district definitely has something for you!
- Stroll through the beautiful 109-acre Fort Worth Botanic Garden, the oldest botanical garden in Texas.
- View a cattle drive, kick up your heels at Billy Bob’s, enjoy some mouth-watering Mexican food, or listen to a live country music performance at one of the many bars and restaurants - that’s all in a day at the Fort Worth Stockyards!
Cost Comparison Checklist
A comparison of the cost of living in your current residence versus living at a Sagora Retirement Community.
Choosing Your Home
What to look for and what questions to ask when choosing a senior community.