Assisted Living at its best!
The Veraden Assisted Living is like living in the small town that many of us grew up in but with the added benefit of care close at hand with our 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged. Our care team at The Veraden designs a personalized plan to meet each person’s medical needs while providing the freedom to continue to be independent. The Veraden Assisted Living offers convenient dining options as well as medication management, daily assistance, transportation.
What makes The Veraden Assisted Living community unique?
- Besides spacious studio and one bedroom apartments our community also includes 2- bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes in every apartment with a pantry, cabinets, full-sized refrigerator and microwave
- Spacious walk-in closets and linen closets in the bathrooms
- Fitness Center and swimming pool, underground tornado shelter, theater, game room and library.
- Chef-prepared dining that is nutritional, flavorful and delightful (our residents’ food preferences and favorite recipes dictate our menus)
- Customized levels of care designed just specifically for each person’s needs
- A calendar of events, activities and classes both in the community as well as around Edmond and Oklahoma City with our resident’s interests in mind
Small town atmosphere… big time amenities. Call today at (405) 359-1230 for more information or to schedule a tour.