Memory Care Program
The Veraden Memory Care Program is designed to meet the ever-changing needs of families and seniors dealing with Alzheimer's, dementia and other memory-related diseases. We closely monitor the most current research and methods for treatment of these conditions, implementing practices that best aid our residents in a friendly and calming environment.Each resident feels at home at The Veraden. Consistent sights, sounds, aromas and objects increase comfort and decrease anxiety. Residents have the freedom to interact with others or have privacy. Our care associates communicate with residents in a soothing and helpful manner redirecting their focus to positive memories and activities.
Every aspect of our “Sagora Pathways Memory Care Program” is designed around each resident:
To learn more about our Memory Care Program, call us today at (405) 359-1230.
- Private studio apartments surrounding a large, open-concept living room, kitchen and dining area for a family-like atmosphere
- Opportunities for residents to enjoy peaceful time alone or engage in group activities
- Life skill stations throughout the community that are customized with familiar objects based on our residents’ past experiences and lifestyle
- Our Cherished Connections program which encourages families to share accomplishments, experiences, likes and dislikes in order for our associates to celebrate our residents
- Consistent sights, sounds, aromas and objects that increase comfort and decrease anxiety
- Individualized GRACE dining program based on our residents’ culinary likes and dislikes, including favorite foods and recipes