Spacious floor plans, fine dining, social activities and wellness programs await you at Waterview.
The Cove at Waterview's Sagora Pathways memory care program is designed to meet the dynamic needs of families and seniors dealing with Alzheimer's, dementia and other memory-related diseases. We provide a friendly and calming environment for our residents with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We closely monitor the current research and methods of treatment for these conditions, implementing the most practices that best aid our residents.
Each resident feels at home at The Cove at Waterview in Granbury. Consistent sights, sounds, smells and objects increase comfort and decrease anxiety. Residents have the freedom to interact with others or have privacy. Associates' communication with residents soothes and helps redirect their focus to positive memories and activities.
Every aspect of our Sagora Pathways memory care programming is designed around each resident, from our individualized culinary program (called GRACE Dining), to our Cherished Connections that focuses on recognition, negotiation, collaboration, stimulation, celebration and relaxation. Call us today or stop by to learn more about our memory care programming.
- Three meals per day and snack with emphasis on nutrition
- All utilities (except telephone)
- Linen service
- Customized care plans
- Monitoring of basic health needs by a nurse
- Activities and outings
- Wellness and exercise programs
- Helpful, trained associates available 24 hours a day
- Personal care assistance each day with grooming, dressing, bathing and medication monitoring
- Full apartment maintenance
- Certified Memory Care community
- Certified nursing and medical aides
- Resident First Philosophy
AL# 134313, 132628, 104024